Sunday 17 June 2012

SPELLBINDERS GRAND NESTABILITIES

Evening Bloggers!  Just to say Hello and thank you to my new followers who have joined this blog!

  I just wanted to let you know that I have just listed some brand new Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities in my ebay shop.

Below is a picture of the ones I have already listed:

From Top Left Across and Down They Are As Follows:

Grand Scalloped Ovals
Grand Big Scalloped Ovals
Grand Scalloped Circles
Grand Scalloped Squares
Grand Ovals
Grand Labels Once
Grand Big Scalloped Circles
Grand Squares
Grand Circles

They are priced at either £25.95 or £26.95 plus £2.25 for the Labels which is an amazing price. 

I have also listed some of these on aution along with a few other Shapeabilities dies!

I have more to list tomorrow so please check out my Ebay store!


Back tomorrow with another post!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment