Monday 4 June 2012

I'M AFRAID THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD


FOR SALE:

A BRAND NEW SPELLBINDERS FLOWER CREATIONS DIE

Hello Bloggers!  Hope you are well!

Firstly, I would like to say thank you so much to my new blog followers and also for all of the lovely comments I have received.

Have you been enjoying all of the Jubilee celebrations?  I have!  but I have to say I don't think Paul or Sam are too impressed.

I am listing for sale today a fabulous dies by Spellbinders called Flower Creations.  The pack contains 17 dies so is excellent value.

Achieve fantastic cutting, embossing and stenciling results using these extremely popular dies.
See Spellbinders dies in Action on Create and Craft Television. They are a fantastic tool to add to your crafting stash that you'll use in your crafting time and time again.

Create and Craft Price £19.99 Club Price £17.99 plus £2.99 P&P
Buy-It-Now at the amazing price of £11.00 plus £1.95 P&P SOLD


Thank you so much for taking the time to look, I be back tomorrow with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment