Thursday 7 June 2012

FATHER'S DAY CARDS

Hello Bloggers

Thanks for joining me I would love to receive your comments!

I was thinking that a week on Sunday it will be Father's Day June 17th so I went digging around in my 'cards already made box' and found a choice of 5 cards.  I made all of these when I was teaching Card Making classes for Adult Community Education so I thought I would use 3/5 of these as this years offering!  I have to send one to my Dad one to Paul's Dad and one to Paul from Sam.  So pressure off this year as they're already done!

Shirt Pocket Card With Tag

Supplies Used:

Brown Leather Textured Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Striped Patterned Paper - Not Sure of Brand
Double Sided Tape
Computer Generated Text Box and Greeting
Cappacino Pearl Card for Matting and Layering on Tag
Piece of Firm Twine
Black Fine Liner for Faux Stitching


Patterned Tie Card


Supplies Used:

Black Smooth Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Patterned Paper - 7gypsies
Double Sided Tape
Computer Generated Text Box and Greeting
Gold Metalic Card for Matting and Layering
Scarlett Pearlescent Card for Matting and Layering
Black Satin Ribbon
Glue Dot


Collared Shirt With Origami Tie


Supplies Used:

White Pearlescent Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Double Sided Tape
Patterned Papers - DCWV Retro Stack


Casual Patterned Collar Shirt


Supplies Used:

White Pearlescent Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Double Sided Tape
Patterned Papers - DCWV Retro Stack
Buttons - From Old Shirt
Black Fineliner for Faux Stitching Effect


Formal Jacket and Tie Card:


Supplies Used:

White Pearlescent Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Black Linen Textured Card - The Paper Mill Shop
Patterned Paper - K&Co
Couble Sided Tape






12 comments:

  1. ...these are fabby makes Sarah, clean & simple, there will be happy faces come Fathers Day...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designs Sarah! Thanks for coming to see me at my blog! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards, I love the designs - perfect for dads!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...these are all terrific cards....wonderful shapes. I especially like the second card. Thanks for visiting over my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous - I love the funky colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What brilliant cards you have created, I love the shirt pocket one, it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! These are a fabulous selection of male cards!! I can't choose a fav as they all are brillant.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these dad cards i love the tie one thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i like the shirt pocket the best as apart from the tag i could think of several other thing to put in the pocket, a great idea, they are all fabulous. Thanks for popping by and leaving me your comment.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah, What a wonderful set of masculine cards. The ties are awesome in the patterned papers and I love the button detail on the patterned collar shirt.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo these are funky! I love them all. Super patterned paper ties! Thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog ...
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah

    Thanks for the lovely welcome back to blogland!!

    Great inspiration from you for Father's Day!!! They are all brilliant!!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete