Sunday 20 May 2012

BRAND NEW SPELLBINDER NESTABILITIES CLASSIC RECTANGLES LARGE

I want to start selling my shop items using my blog so this is my first go at doing this. Wish me luck!

Over the next week I will be listing my current stock of spellbinder dies. You can either purchase these straight off the blog or purchase through my Ebay store Black Cat Scrapbooking - the link is in the sidebar.

I can offer you a better price on the blog because I don't have any ebay fees to pay.


SORRY THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD
A BRAND NEW SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES CLASSIC RECTANGLES LARGE DIE

Achieve fantastic cutting, embossing and stenciling results using these extremely popular nested dies.
See Spellbinders dies in Action on Create and Craft Television
Create & Craft Price - £19.99 - Club Price £17.99 Plus £2.99 P&P
Purchase Now For An Amazing  £11.00 plus £1.95 P&P SOLD

Thank you so much for viewing, I will list another either later on or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment