Saturday 11 July 2009

Black Cat Scrapbooking

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Black-Cat-Scrapbooking
Starting my own business was a dream that I'd had for a long time and didn't really think was going to come true. I did lots of research on the internet visiting websites, forums and blogs, going on a Women into Business course and doing quite a bit of paper planning on my own beforehand.

However, Black Cat Scrapbooking was born around 2/12 years ago when an opportunity arose and I started selling wedding place cards on Ebay.

I then decided to open an Ebay shop and expand on my range. I now have around 40 regular listings which are mainly craft related products.

I really love working from home because of the flexibility and freedom it gives me and I'm always there for Sam.
Bye for now
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment