Thursday 31 May 2012

FOR SALE:

A BRAND NEW SPELLBINDERS PRESTO PUNCH PARTY PACK DIE

Its back to normal on the weather front here today.  I can hear the rain on my conservatory roof and its quite a lot cooler.
Presto Punch dies by Spellbinders are designed to be used in the Presto Punch machine but I have taken it upon myself to see if they work the same as my Nesties in my Big Shot Machine and guess what - they do!
Achieve fantastic cutting, embossing and stenciling results using these extremely popular  dies.
See Spellbinders dies in Action on Create and Craft Television. They are a fantastic tool to add to your crafting stash that you'll use in your crafting time and time again.
RRP is £10.50 on these dies plus P&P.
Buy-It-Now at the amazing price of £6.99 plus FREE P&P 

Thank you so much for taking the time to look, I be back tomorrow with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment