Wednesday 22 August 2012

BRAND NEW SPELLBINDERS PRE-ORDER INFO

Hi Bloggers 

Just letting you know that I have added the following Spellbinders to my Ebay store.  Most of them are featured on Ideal World today as part of their pick of the day shows. These dies are Hot, Hot, Hot!  The dies are on pre-order and are expected at my suppliers on 30th August 2012.

Thanks for looking:- 

Decorative Labels 1 


Decorative Labels 8

  
Les Papillions


Vintage Lace Motifs


Vintage Lace Accents


Asian Motifs

Asian Accents


Little Leaf Sets
Fancy Framed Tags 2
I'm sure that you will all agree that these are amazing dies.  

Please pop over to my Ebay store and have a look!


Have a great Day!

Sarah x








1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous Sarah off to take a closer look...thank you so much for your lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete